UNIQUELY DIFFERENT EXPERIENTIAL LEARNING
Our unique Action-Centered Experiential Learning (ACEL) Model is based on:
- Customized leaning to meet the Client’s specific needs
- Balanced learning;
- Power point presentations
- Individual and group discussions.
- Video plays.
- Role plays.
- Case studies.
- Business and real life applications.
- Fun and interactive.
- Shared learning – two way exchange of learning.
- Relevance to both personal and organizational growth.
ACEL is informed by the realization that most organizations already possess the ‘hard’ factors – skills, knowledge, experience, education and tools for performance. However relying solely on these skills will not make a company a game winner.
We focus on behavior transformation by first challenging and then inspiring staff to take personal charge, ownership and be accountable for results. The motivated staff are then able to bring the company’s vision and mission to live.